3D Laser Tube Cutter
The new 3D laser tube cutter makes it possible to manufacture TUBES and PROFILES in a more flexible, faster and convenient way.
A completely automated system which starts from the beam and creates the finished piece.
The new laser cutter is the solution which combines the laser cutting of tubes and profiles with non-orthogonal machining, with the ability to cut at angles up to 45°. Tubes and profiles are increasingly used in a wide spectrum of applications and high quality bevelled cuts opens the way to new production possibilities.
- round sections from 12 mm to 220 mm in diameter
- Square sections with sides from H 12 mm to 200 mm
- Circle cuts of 280 mm diameter in rectangular and oval plate (min 20 mm side/max 200 side), metal strips from 40x5 mm to 200x12mm
Other technical features:
- L – C – U profiles from 30x20 mm to 200x200 mm
- 2D laser cutting from Ø10 to Ø140, max 6-8 mm thickness
- 3D laser cutting from Ø30 to Ø220, max 6-8 mm thickness
- Fibre laser cutting from Ø12 to Ø150 mm, max 6 mm thickness for steel, aluminium copper and brass
- Laser marking and mechanical marking.